Reduced Cost, Increased Safety and More Environmentally Friendly
We entered into the daylight industry in 2010 with the goal of providing our customers with a different option for their excavation or daylighting needs then the typical hydrovac method that was widely available. Since that time we have developed procedures and acquired the leading equipment that has allowed us to use airvac on the vast majority of our clients projects.
- Daylighting underground utilities
- Plant sites
- Spill clean up
- Small excavations
- Pilot holes
- Cut & cap projects
- Area's where road base damage is a concern
- Excavation work around tree roots
- Fence posts
- Soil sampling
- And many more...
- Eliminates expensive disposal costs
- No disposal time for the crew
- No refilling water supply, which saves money and a precious resource
- No need to haul in dry fill as our operators can backfill with the excavated soil
- Safer than hydrovac due to using only 225 psi air pressure and air's ability to flow around utilities into the surrounding soil, breaking it up for easy vacuuming.
- Will not damage road base